Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Just a little off the cuff . . .

Oops!

I opened my mouth and spoke when I was charged with emotions . . . I spoke without fully thinking or preparing what to say.

In my defense, I spoke in my calm, even, controlled, *teacher* voice. The only problem was that I wasn't speaking to a *non-compliant* first grader. I was speaking to a *non-compliant* grown man . . . I was speaking to the guy who is in charge of helping us fix our wood floors (that his company installed and screwed up - just had to throw that out there to help you see my frustration). And now he probably won't ever return our calls. And Mr. T will have to deal with it all. 

Hmmmm . . . 

Well, I can always start over tomorrow. And I can be thankful that Mr. T loves me even though I am full of faults! Have you ever just been so frustrated that you spoke without thinking???


0 Notes to Mrs. Teddy:

Post a Comment